There are many different things that you can store in a storage unit. Storage units come in many different sizes and shapes. They can be very large or small. A storage unit can store a variety of things. Listed here are some of the things that you can store in a storage unit.
1. A car. Some storage units are large enough to hold a car. If you have an extra car or need to store your current car, then look into a storage unit rental.
2. A motorcycle. Storage unit rentals are good for storing motorcycles. They are large enough that you will likely have room leftover to store other items as well!
3. A bike. A storage unit rental is a great way to store your bikes during the winter. Even if you have several bikes, such as mountain bikes, road bikes, or a cruising bicycle, then you can store them all in one unit.
4. Boxes of clothes. If you clean out your closet and have boxes full of clothes, then you can even store those in a storage unit. Perhaps you don’t want to get rid of them because you might wear them again then you can simply take them to your storage unit and keep them there. Even if you just want to store some clothes for the winter or summer months, then you can keep them in a storage unit until the next season.
5. Old records. If you have an old record collection but no record player, then you can keep your old records in a storage unit for collectors purposes or until you purchase a record player. You can also keep old cassette tapes, video tapes, and compact discs in a storage unit.
6. Furniture. You can keep furniture in a storage unit. All types of furniture can be stored such as couches, tables, chairs, lamps, coffee tables, television sets, bed frames, mattresses, nightstands, side tables, end tables, and much more. Storing furniture in a storage unit is ideal because you will have access to it anytime that you want to get it back out.
7. Pictures. If you choose to redecorate your house, then you can store all of your old pictures and picture frames in a storage unit. These can be stored very easily and then are accessible if you want to hang them up again!
8. Skis and snowboards. If you have a lot of winter gear such as a pair of skis and a snowboard, then you can store those in a storage unit in the summer. This will help to reduce clutter in your home or apartment. You can also store your ski pants, snowboarding pants, and other winter gear in there to keep it all together. That way, when winter rolls around, you will have all of your gear in one place, ready to throw in the car.
As you can see, there are many different every day items that can be stored in a storage unit. Storage units such as West Coast Self Storage of Beaverton can meet any and all of your storage needs.